Tandberg: Parts and Service
- Looking for specialists who love Tandberg? You have found them. We perform full restorations only, upgrading for reliability and performance. What then? Your Tandberg is covered by our FULL UNIT* ONE YEAR warranty.
- Pricing Information regarding Tandberg repairs
- We do purchase certain models - call for details.
- Tandberg parts you need but are not listed here yet? - We will list newly developed & Soundsmith manufactured Tandberg replacement parts as they become available.
- PLEASE DO NOT ASK US FOR PARTS NOT LISTED YET - TRUST US - AS THEY ARE AVAILABLE, WE WILL LIST THEM!
We have NEW 2SJ56 and 2SK176 Power MOSFETS for sale (Used in Tandberg Power Amplifiers; rare -"obsolete" devices) click here for details.
- We supply pinch rollers and some belts for the Tandberg series of open reel decks and cassette decks. Soon we will be supplying complete "rebuild" kits of all rubber parts.
- Until complete kits are available, we are supplying parts as we engineer and manufacture them. We sometimes are out of stock of Pinch Rollers and belts, so please be patient - if we are out of stock, we will hold ALL CHARGES TILL WE SHIP.
- We have PINCH ROLLERS for all Tandberg open reel decks and cassette decks. PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH MODEL YOU NEED ROLLER/S FOR and how many of each -
- The following belts ONLY are available: (with more to come)
- Large ROUND CROSS SECTION "Reel Table" drive belt for the open reel decks, sell for $21.10 each. Used in MODELS: 6X; 7X; 8X; 15-21; 15-41; 1200; 1600; 3000; 3300; 3400; 3500; 3600; 4000; 6000; 9000; 9100
- Flywheel belts for the 300, 310, 320, 330, 340, 420, and 440 sell for $11.21
- Azimuth belts for the 3014, 3004, 910 and 911 sells for $24.31
- Inner or Outer Flywheel belts for the 3014, 3004, 910 and 911 sell for $12.14 each - specify which you need - we recommend replacing BOTH at once.
- The Soundsmith made a decision to manufacture our Pinch Rollers out of very high grade material, one that has a 30-40 year life expectancy. We are now making them with replaceable bearing cores.The material is NOT like the original "rubber" that dries out, gets hard, cracks and causes tape mishandling and speed variations. The material we are using is impervious to solvents, has an easy to clean surface, and is guaranteed against failure from normal use for FIVE YEARS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. They are hand made to high tolerance, having a mechanical "runout" of .002" or less. Our high precision Open Reel Pinch Rollers sell for $85 each. The cassette rollers are made of the same material, the "large" and "small" diameter rollers selling for $45 each or $80 for the pair (if you have a "DUAL" capstan/roller Tandberg cassette deck design).
- Please provide us information on what model/s you need parts for, and what parts. Shipping and handling costs in the continental US are $12, $35 for overseas shipments. We accept VISA/MasterCard and Discover, certified bank checks or money orders. You may Email, mail in, phone in, or FAX in your order.
- EMAIL: If you want to send your credit card information over the Internet to us, we recommend sending HALF the numbers in ONE Email, and the other half, with expiration date, in another. That has proven to be VERY secure.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call to order: 914 739 2885
or 800 942 8009
FAX: 914 739 5204
or mail in to:
The Soundsmith Corporation
8 John Walsh Blvd.
Peekskill NY 10566
Back at the top of this page is the full Soundsmith web site menu, who and where we are and what we do. Please browse around the site we think you may be impressed.
BACK TO TOP